Terms and Conditions.
- Our Introductory Offer of the 5 Class Pass (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients of Pilates Collective. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Our Grand Opening Special Offer of the 5 Class Pass for $50 (valid for 30 days) is only available to brand new clients of Pilates Collective before a studio’s Grand Opening date. You can only purchase the Opening Special once. The Opening Special is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate for 30 days from studio’s Grand Opening date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Unlimited Gold Membership - Upfront
This membership cannot be put on hold, the offer is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Once the initial 12 month period expires you will have the option to renew the "Gold Unlimited Membership - Upfront" for the same price of $2145 each year. If we are not advised of this renewal prior to the 12 month expiry, your "Gold Unlimited Membership - Upfront" will auto-renew and convert to an "Unlimited Gold Membership" with ongoing fortnightly payments of $111.65. The terms and conditions of the "Unlimited Gold Membership" will then apply.
- For our "Unlimited Gold Membership - First 30" holders, the "Unlimited Gold Membership" Terms and Conditions apply. Please see below.
10 & 20 Class Passes
- 10 & 20 class passes are valid for 3 months (90 days) and are activated from the date of payment. Class passes are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals.
- 10 & 20 class passes cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your class pass that you will be required to use your pass within 90 days.
- For your convenience and to ensure you never miss a class, your class pass will be automatically renewed and bank card charged at the end of the 90 day expiry period/or from your last class. You can cancel your auto renewal at any time by either logging into your account on Wellness Living and select auto-renew to off, or by sending us an email requesting your auto-renewal to be cancelled prior to your auto-renewal date.
Memberships (Unlimited Gold & Lifestyle)
- Unlimited Gold Memberships and Lifestyle Memberships are activated from the purchase date. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals.
- You are welcome to join your classes in any given week. We do not have a standard ‘week’ or ‘fortnight’, as it will depend on your individual preferences. Your ‘week’ begins on the day of your billing cycle. For example, if you pay on a Wednesday, you can attend your allocated classes between Wednesday and Tuesday.
- Unlimited Gold Memberships and Lifestyle Memberships are limited to a maximum of 1 reformer class per day. There is no limit on the amount of Mat classes you can attend per day.
- Lifestyle Membership - Reformer + Mat holders are limited to a maximum of ANY 4 classes throughout the month.
Lifestyle Membership - Mat only holders are limited to a maximum of 4 MAT classes only throughout the month. If one or more classes is not used prior to the end of the month then these classes are lost and do not accumulate to the next month.
- Membership Suspension - You are welcome to pause your membership at any time, for a minimum of 7 days and maximum of 30 days. You may do this once every 3 months with no fees. Additional suspensions will be charged at a non-refundable rate of $5 per week. If you would like to suspend your Membership simply email email@example.com with at least 7 days notice from your next scheduled direct debit payment.
- For your convenience and to ensure you never miss a class, your membership will be automatically renewed and bank card charged on an ongoing fortnightly basis .
- There is an initial 3 month lock in term before ending your membership, after this initial period you may cancel your auto renewal at any time free of charge by sending us an email requesting your membership to be cancelled prior to your auto-renewal date. If you wish to cancel your membership within the first 3 months a $150 exit fee will apply.
- Memberships are paid in advance, therefore no refunds can be awarded once the transaction has been made if you fail to advise within adequate time frames.
- All memberships will have a "cooling off" period of 7 days starting from the purchase date of your membership, you may cancel your membership within the cooling off period free of charge.
- All memberships have a 52 week duration and will auto-renew upon expiration, the initial 3 month lock in period will not reapply.
Transactions and Payments
- Fortnightly Direct Debits will be automatically deducted from your nominated payment method each fortnight (on your chosen day). If payment defaults you will be charged a default fee of $5.50
- All transactions will incur a 1.5% transaction fee, this is to cover our credit card surcharge fees & terminal expenses.
- All of our prices are inclusive of GST.
Bookings and Attendance
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone, or email should a class be cancelled.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening.
- Bookings are made online through our booking platform WellnessLiving. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if it is out of studio hours and we will get back to you within 24hrs.
- Payment must be made upon booking, no exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 4 hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
- Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- You can only attend Pilates Collective group classes up until you are 15 weeks pregnant. After 15 weeks you can attend Private 1:1 sessions or a Prenatal class.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and cannot under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 4 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, however to be fair to all members at the studio late cancellations will incur a lost session.
- At Pilates collective our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhere to:
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 8 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, however to be fair to all members at the studio late cancellations will incur a lost session.
- Private sessions: A 24 hr cancellation policy applies.
- If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 4 hour time frame or are a no show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
- If you are an Unlimited class pass holder and do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 4 hour time frame or are a no show/absent from your class for 2 or more classes within a 14 day period you will incur a fee of $33 (casual rate) for each class after 3 no show/absent classes.
Payment must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Returns and Refunds
All purchases and direct debit transactions are non-exchangeable, non-refundable or non-transferable. We are not able to refund any client for unused Membership periods or Class Passes.
Age Limits and Restrictions
Pilates Collective does not offer childcare services. You must be at least 14 years of age to attend our classes.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients, staff and customers.
Pilates Collective reserves the right to cancel and change teachers, events, and classes without prior notice.
Pilates Collective reserves the right to add to, change or remove our terms and conditions. This includes changing the studio's opening and closing hours, its services and facilities and membership fees. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply.
By signing up online, you agree to receive email communications from Pilates Collective. These communications can be unsubscribed from via the ‘unsubscribe’ button on each email communication.
By signing up online, you promise that:
- you are in good physical condition
- you know of no medical or other reason why you cannot or should not do active or passive exercise
We will not pass your email address or any other details on to any other party.
I agree that Pilates Collective is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Pilates Collectives or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Pilates Collective does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.